- TeamAt Radxa, Open-Source is in Our DNA - Our company was founded by a team of passionate engineers and designers who love to create and share, and are deeply committed to the open-source community. The Radxa brand name comes from the Latin word radix, which means root - the default admin user of Unix-like systems - and symbolizes our desire to see the open-source ecosystem take root and thrive. At Radxa, we believe in the power of collaboration and community-driven development, and are dedicated to providing our users with the tools and resources they need to unleash their creativity and achieve their goals.
- VisionOur vision is to empower everyone with the power of computing, bring innovation and opportunities of computer science to more people, and make technology create a better future for humanity.
- MissionAs a leader in open-source hardware and software, Radxa's mission is to provide innovative, high-quality, and reliable computer products and services to help people achieve their dreams and pursuits. We are dedicated to building an open, collaborative, and inclusive community, providing rich resources and support for our users to unleash their creativity, and driving the progress of technology and the development of society together.
From Enthusiast Creators to Global Hardware Company - Radxa's Journey - Established in Shenzhen in 2012, the Radxa Team was formerly known as the embedded team of Huazhong University of Science and Technology(HUST), and is one of the earliest manufacturers of single-board computers in China. Over the past decade, Radxa has evolved from a startup company of enthusiast creators to a global hardware company serving millions of users worldwide. With a passion for innovation, a commitment to quality, and a dedication to the open-source community, Radxa continues to push the boundaries of what's possible with single-board computers and drive the progress of technology forward.
- 2022 - Radxa introudce the ROCK 5B,license Okdo of RG group as the global distributor
- 2020 - Radxa becomes the strategy partner of Rockchip
- 2019 - Radxa license Allnet as distributor in EU
- 2018 - Radxa introduce the ROCK Pi series and ROCK Pi 4 focusing on the maker community
- 2014 - Radxa introduced the first system on module ROCK2 SOM based on RK3288
- 2013 - Radxa introduced the first low cost quad core Single Board Computer - Radxa Rock based on RK3188
- 2012 - Radxa was founded in Shenzhen, the word Radxa was from latin word radix, which means root.
Driving Innovation with Open Source
At Radxa, we are firm advocates of open source. We open source our products to encourage more creative minds to participate in the creation of each product, and firmly believe that open source promotes innovation and brings a constant flow of vitality to technology products. By embracing open source, we are able to harness the power of collaboration and drive the progress of technology forward, all while empowering our users to take control of their computing experience and unleash their creativity. Join us in the open source revolution and experience the power of innovation firsthand with Radxa.
16/F, Block B, Phoenix Smart Valley, No.50 Tiezai Road, Gongle Community, Xixiang Street, Baoan District, Shenzhen, 518102
Contact Radxa Distributors
Okdo is the official global distributors of Radxa, Packages are shipped from warehouses in major three continent of the world.
Allnet is the official authorized distributors of Radxa, Packages are shipped from Germany or China.